Exciting Opportunity: Traveling Food Service Equipment Preventative Maintenance Technician!
Job Type: Full-time
$40,000 – $45,000 per year
Are you ready for an adventure? Barranco Enterprises, a reputable and integrity-driven service firm, is seeking enthusiastic Preventative Maintenance Technicians to join our team. We provide top-notch service to esteemed clients including convenience store chains, fast-food chains, and major retail outlets. If you have a passion for excellence and desire a consistent work environment, we want you!
Join our team and embark on an exciting career as a Traveling Beverage Equipment Preventative Maintenance Technician. Apply now to become part of an exceptional organization dedicated to integrity, honor, and excellent workmanship. People with a criminal record are encouraged to apply.
What We’re Looking For
We are seeking candidates with experience in servicing and/or installing a range of beverage equipment such as icemakers, hot beverage equipment, fountain and/or water filtration equipment, frozen carbonated and non-carbonated beverage dispensers. Your expertise in the food service and convenience store environments will make you a valuable asset to our team.
Responsibilities & Requirements
As a Preventative Maintenance Technician, you will be held to a high standard of service and must possess the following:
- Promptly follow the schedule of assigned calls
- Ensure proper functionality of equipment and document all work performed using our user-friendly apps
- Ability to pass a background/drug screen
- Valid Driver’s license with a clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Must have your own set of basic hand tools
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Travel is a requirement (100% travel). If you love traveling, this is the perfect fit for you!
What Sets You Apart
In addition to the above, the following qualities will make you stand out:
- Strong mechanical background and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Proficiency in using a smartphone
- Food and Beverage equipment service & installation experience is a plus
- Work schedule: Mon-Sat, 3-weeks on the road and 1-week off (paid)
Benefits We Offer
- 401(k) plan to secure your future
- Dental insurance for your peace of mind
- Health insurance to keep you healthy and happy
- Paid time off to recharge and enjoy life
- Referral program to reward your connections
Willingness to Travel
- 100% (Required)
- On the road
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- This job requires 100% travel. Typical monthly travel rhythm is 3 weeks out and 1 week home. Can you travel?
- Driver’s License (Required)
- On the road
"*" indicates required fields