Refrigeration Field Service Technician Food & Beverage (New Haven/Hartford, CT)
Live in the Hartford or New Haven CT Area? We’re looking for Field Service Technicians.
Job Type: Full-time (Min of 40 hrs/week guaranteed)
Pay: $30.00 – $37.50 per hour
Barranco Enterprises has a mission to enrich the lives of our employees and customers by providing first class construction management, electrical services, installation and maintenance of commercial food and beverage equipment.
What we have to offer:
- Veteran owned and operated; awesome family centered environment to work in!
- A fully equipped service vehicle
- Specialty tools and equipment
- Company provided uniform and rad swag
In addition, we offer a full benefit package that includes:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible Spending
- Referral program
Field Service Technicians will be held to a high standard of service, Barranco Enterprises, Inc. has a commitment to success: to our customers, partners, and employees. Technicians will work with customers to troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and maintain a variety of commercial food service equipment. Typical equipment includes – ice machines, coolers, fountain beverage equipment, frozen carbonated and non-carbonated dispensers, hot beverage dispensers, combi-ovens etc. Technicians must be able to work with minimal supervision.
Duties & Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Receive dispatched scheduled calls as assigned and ensure prompt response based on schedule
- Trouble-shoot and/or diagnose service problems
- Document all work performed and close out all activities upon completion
- Accurately maintain tools and inventory on a service vehicle
- Clear communication is essential to be able to communicate to both customers and co-workers
- Participating in an on-call shift is also part of the job. Some travel may be required to help to attend calls at other customer locations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Food and beverage equipment repair knowledge
- 3+ years of experience
- Refrigeration experience and EPA Certification
- Mobile electronics experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a Background/Drug Screen
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
To perform this job successfully, the Technician must be self-motivated and have the ability to stay on task with minimal supervision. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Strong refrigeration, mechanical, and electrical background
- General knowledge maintenance and repair procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be self-starter and be able to accomplish tasks in a timely manner
- Must have basic set of tools
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- EPA License (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- On the road
"*" indicates required fields