Traveling Construction Technician (FL Panhandle)
We are looking for experienced commercial construction technicians who are looking for a career which allows you to see much of what the southeast states have to offer.
Competitive Salary Based on Experience
We are growing quickly as a company and we are looking to hire commercial construction technicians to join our team. If you answer, “YES” to any of the questions below – YOU could be a perfect candidate!
- Do you have experience in most areas of general carpentry? (Tile repair and installation, acoustic ceilings, painting, drywall, finishing and framing, and can read blueprints, concrete experience a plus)?
- Are you available to travel 100% of the time?
- Do you have a reliable vehicle that can haul material and/or pull a trailer?
- Do you have an appropriate motor vehicle record?
- Do you take pride in your work and have great attention to detail?
Our ideal candidate has prior experience in the following:
- Must have experience in a commercial or residential environment and can perform basic carpentry work.
- Must have the ability to be away from home, at a jobsite, for a min of 4-6 weeks and be willing to travel to multiple job sites if needed.
- Must own a reliable vehicle (we offer vehicle allowance).
- Must be willing to work overnight, if needed as some work will be completed after business hours.
- Ideally this is a Monday-Friday position however, you must be available and willing to work on weekends as the job dictates.
- Must have knowledge of electrical and plumbing as it relates to construction.
- Please note – this is not a supervisory role.
Veteran owned and operated, awesome family centered environment to work in!
Barranco Enterprises desires to see God’s world flourish by creating a culture where employees and customers thrive. We have a mission to enrich the lives of our employees and customers by providing first class construction management, electrical services, and installation/maintenance of commercial food and beverage equipment.
"*" indicates required fields